Hmm.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 03.14


Hmm ..

I'm writing my schedule now ..
There's seems like a lot of works need to do?
and yeap,
Since a lot of things to do,
and this is University life.
Lmaos.!

I just realise that,
there's a lot of Business Information homework.
Lol.
Accounting's mid-semester exam held on next Wednesday.
and Marketing's mini-oral 2 held on next Thursday.
and all the Business Information Systems homework due at next Friday.
Wow.
Haha,
next week there's a lot of things need to do and passed up -_-~

all the Business Information Systems homework just knew last Friday.
and then next week a lot of things due.
Because next week is WEEK 8.
wow,
so fast,
week 14 then have final exam and FINISH my SEMESTER.
lols.

Today whole day I'm drawing my stuff.
Draw a lot of things @@" ...
Hmm ..
Will stop drawing and done my schedule first. :)

Tonight I will sleep earlier,
because,
as usual,
I have class in the earlier morning tomorrow.
Lol.
need to wake up at 5.20am again.
Tomorrow is Principle Account class.







0 komentar
Photobucket