RAINING DAY...! >.<!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.12


OH.!

hahahahahaa,
nowadays I keep using "OH.!" to start my blog :)!

Last night I went to bed at 11pm.
and then I fall asleep at 12something I guess.
and I woke up at 2am -.-"
and then continue sleep until 5am,
Then woke up again -_- ...
and I just continue sleep,
and finally I woke up at 5.40am.

Hmm,
nothing much happened today.
but It keep raining for WHOLE DAY.!
Hmm,
Luckily I wear my hoodie to school today :)!
feeling much more better than wearing t-shirt?
of course,
HOODIE can make me feel warmer,
at least on the train and on the road.

Today finished class at 11.30am -.-"
What the FISH.!
lols.
this tutorial keep let us go at an earlier time =D!
hahahahahhaas.
but nevermind la,
at least I already done everything before the class start -.-

Oh yea,
Today I still doing my drawing :)!
Drawing make me feel better :D!

After finished class,
went to Garden City with friends ~
Ate my lovely HANAICHI - Japanese Curry Chicken Rice

When go home d time,
I sleep like a pig in the train XD"!
Just because I'm too tired.
Luckily I have place to sit ❤

Tomorrow going to do assignments with friend :)!
Wish me have a great day ❤







0 komentar
Photobucket