Imi place (= I like it ..in Romanian)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.38


Noapte buna,
Watching Ana Ivanovic struggling a bit against Coin. By the way -If I was a guy, I'd be crazy in love with Ana. She is pure beauty, she has talent, she is incredible. But I am a girl, so I am more into male tennis anyways- as mentioned before both Safin and Novak are through- and these are the line-ups for the second round of the US Open :

Marat Safin vs Tommy Robredo
Robert Kendrick vs Novak Djokovic
the rest doesn't matter that much.. well it does, but less. And I have to concentrate on Ivanovic anyways!

By the way my hunk (<3) dared to call me in the early morning today- at 6 am (give yourselves that!), and wants to do it again! He's really stopped enjoying life, eh?
Had a more or less beauty-day and feel gorgeous (even though people are mistaking me for an Italian or ROMANIAN chic...)- spent some more money (no more... no more) on a AC Milan retro-jersey, on a Tommy H. polo-shirt and on a track suit... well and on some beauty-stuff any girl needs. Had to say good-bye to my Dad , Aunt and Uncle- since I am leaving on Saturday and now I am at my Mommy's again. I can't deny it wasn't easy. Whatever happened, my heart's too great anyways and I carry much too much sympathy around with me! Plus : could be, that my Mommy's gonna adopt a dog very soon......
Back to Ana and the US Open!
La revedere!






0 komentar
Photobucket