Money is like silk in my hands....

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 15.37




...it slips through my fingers- especially when I enter stores like CK, Benetton, Marks and Spencer and Lacoste..not to mention Hennes...(all proven today once again........) I spent so much money today. Once my Mom sees my bills, she is gonna behead me (will make no biger difference- I act headlessly anyways!).
I just do not seem to find a way..to stop it :)

I am toally in love with two pullovers I bought myself and a shirt from CK <3. I can't stop looking at it!

The day was so promptly over- visited my Bro, my Grandfather, met Mena, went shopping and went
for a fancy dinner to my Aunt's and Uncle's!
I am so tired- just finished talking to my Love (almost two hours ...). I miss him such a great deal!

Tomorrow I am off to I
kea, than to my other Grandfather and in the eve to Wera!!!!
Ciao e bacini!!!!






0 komentar
Photobucket