Insomnia Part XYZ (...)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 15.49


I can't fall asleep. My aunt's snoring , my Mom and her hunk are asleep- et moi?! No chance! I am close to a more or less bigger tantrum! I cannot watch TV, since my aunt sleeps in the living-room.. I cannot even switch on the light here- they'd kill me!
I am sitting in the kitchen right now, trying to behave as quiet as a mouse- since I must not wake up anyone....
Gonna go and meet my brother tomorrow and my Grandfather and than also Ulla's (= my best friend) Mommy, who is also accidentally here in Poland at the same time as I am. Brilliant, if you ask me! Than I am going to my Dad's place for a few days. We'll do some shopping (if I got his encoded message right) and stuff like that. As long as we do not start arguing, the day will be a success. I also plan to visit my Uncle and Aunt- who live in the neighbourhood ( of my Dad's house). This are all plans- as for now- for tomorrow.

In my opinion, time passes by quite quickly here- as it always did. I guess after all a two-week-stint doesn't do my family any justice - which means that I gotta come back in Octobre! Or soonish at least!

My Mommy forgot to order these sneakers of mine (okay almost mine)- so I had to do it one more time. They will be here in two days <3.

I will continue most likely laters. Now it is time for a second attempt to finally fall asleep...
Tanti bacini a tutti!






0 komentar
Photobucket