2012 !!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.45


2012 is the GREATEST movie that i had watched this year.

I slept at today morning 4++ o'clock,
and wake up at 5.30am.
(i only slept for 1 hour ++)
when i get up to train,
i wanna sleep.
but the problem is...
I CAN'T SLEEP.!
Lols.

I AM SUPER GIRL XD"

when the academic skills class d tutorial..
i wanna sleep.
but the problem still here.
I CAN'T SLEEP.!
=______=

then when the lecturer d time..
i "duku" (fishing) liaos.
(but also fishing for around 5 mins i woke again!)
Lols.

Today we finished class at 12.15pm~
then i go to SouthBank~~
when i reach SouthBank,
it's like 12.40pm only :(
then i phone my friend (a hongkong girl- she is my ex-homestay friend)
after that,
i wait her until 1pm~
then i give back the things to her :D
(next week gonna go eat lunch with them (her and the other china girl)
since they wanna help me celebrate my 18th bday. :D)

after that,
i wait for the other 3 friends.
because we having the marketing "meeting"
Lols.!
(we meeting about the marketing's assignment that need to

take a video and make a product one.)
we talk about the assignment while we are eating "SUBWAY"~ XD"
after that we've been to SouthBank cinema to watch "2012"!

i really love this movie.
this movie make me cry tons of times
(not those kind of CRY lo, but abit tears) Lols.
seperate into few times to tears, -.-"

because when i watch this i was thinking about my family.
if really have 2012,
i die also want to go back Penang! :(
because my family all in Penang! ><~
i cried also because of the peoples who died is so kelian :(
(although u all keep saying it only is a movie -.-")

i love this movie so much!
It really is the
GREATEST movie that i had ever seen!


102 days of blogging.
153 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(i come aus for 5 months d~!! i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
6 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
(Less than 1 week! What you guys going to gimme as 18th birthday's present?XD")
83 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(LESS THAN 3 MONTH!!! Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)


I MISS YOU! :)






0 komentar
Photobucket