South Again

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.09


We crossed back into the southern hemisphere this evening, its nice to be back home! I said a quick hi to Neptune and thanked him for the fish! Still no sign of the big red line though, I'm starting to think that all this water must have washed it away?!

More of a quiet day out here, nothing too exciting just keeping up with all the ins and outs, doing a little school work, reading and napping. Mostly we've made great progress and have had some light squalls come through. The squalls didn't give us any more than gusts of 20 knots of wind but that was just enough to make conditions just a little too wet to have the hatches open, making life pretty hot and sticky. Did I mention I'm looking forward to some cooler weather?

Plenty of open water ahead for the next few days so it will be nice to have some more uninterrupted sleep and I'm itching to put some miles behind us. Bob's latest forecast predicts south easterly winds, so looks like we'll be able to make some good progress south but none east for a while.

Hey guys, loving all the comments and support but please don't worry if I miss a blog now and then, I write when I can and love doing it, but sometimes I have to put the time and energy into something else. Just remember, I'm always in contact with the support team and chances are, if you don't hear from me, I'm just too busy sailing and having fun!

Back to Easyfoods for dinner tonight after that last of the fish for brecky, oh and yes it was really tasty!

Jesse






0 komentar
Photobucket