Three Clovers Designs Thursday challenge

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 01.00


Happy Friday Eve everyone! And it's especially nice this week, cause I am on vacation next week! NINE glorious days off in a row (including weekends of course)! I can NOT wait to turn off my alarm Friday morning when I get up! LOL! Thursday also means a new challenge from Kerry at Three Clovers Designs. This week, she is requesting a Christmas card that has no red or green. I used this adorable digi image by CC Designs. Isn't she cute??? She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out with oval Nestabilities. See that flower? I made it myself with the Blossom Nestabilities. What do you think? I think I need a lot of practice, but I also think it's not too awful bad considering it's my first attempt. :) I didn't notice until now that the snowflake charm was twisted in the pic. Dang!!!

The snowflakes and fronds are from Martha Stewart punches and the paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. I also used some Stickles on her wings and hat. The pink pearls are by Kaiser.
That's it for today. Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to check out all the other fabulous projects from the rest of the team. And we'd love it if you would join in the fun and create your own card and link it to Kerry! Thanks so much for visiting me today, and please pop by tomorrow. I've got a bit of really exciting news to share with you, but can't reveal it til then!!! HUGS!
OOPS! Almost forgot to say this card fits into Danni's Flutter by Wednesday challenge!


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket