Wednesday.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.25


Eww.

my cute lil Wednesday gonna finished in the other half an hour :(

means that tomorrow i having class again -.-"



Tomorrow i'm having Intercultural Studies in the afternoon >~<


now i still doing my homework :P

do whole day liaos. XD"

cause i watching "zhong ji yi jia" again :D gonna start and finished it now :)



today weather is still weird.

although it's cloudy but the problem is..

it still very humid T^T

Hope tomorrow wont be hot and humid >__
<



that's it for today :3



100 days of blogging.

(WOOHOO, 100 days le! *CLAPS*)

151 days been in AUSTRALIA.

(i come aus for 5 months d~!! i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)

*CLAPS CLAPS*



Count Down :

8 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!

(Less than 2 weeks! What you guys going to gimme as 18th birthday's present?XD")

85 days more then i can go back Penang!!

(LESS THAN 3 MONTH!!! Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)





I MISS YOU! :)







0 komentar
Photobucket