Slow recovery

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.50




Promised an update. Here is the update. I do not really know
where to start. I do feel a bit better. It's mostly because I am
going to Poland soon, I assume. University is okay, I am trying
my best effort to concentrate and have fun. Because I should have
fun, and do not let spoil it, am I right or not?
I kinda send prayers every day, to be fortunate and not to meet
that person, that did all that to me. Unfortunately news have reached me, that he made it and got permission to continue his education at university... where is the justice?

Apart from that there is a guy, who has fallen in love with me, but I am not really in love with him. But we kind of..well we date?! I am not sure this is a good thing. I am the type who suffers a bit longer than she should. And meanwhiles I am not into dating unless it totally hits me. I have known that guy for over a year. He is nice, friendly etc. But...
I decided to give it a chance. But I am not really positive about it.... We shall see. He lives in Southern Germany- he works there. He actually comes here.... just for me. Man!

Well, just a few more days, and I am off to the Czech Republic and to Poland. I can't wait. Finally!


All in all I have finally forgiven myself. For what I allowed him
to do. And I got it right, this forgiving. As I once heard..
"...when we get it right, saying or being sorry is like
redemption...".






0 komentar
Photobucket