ABC.,............

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.14


Goodness, I am in the library again. How exciting. Utterly. I am really starting to feel like an old bat. Soon people will discover that, think I am some kind of freak and loose their interest in me.... I can picture that!
Tomorrow's my day off, and instead of getting drunk I am sitting here in an EMPTY library, trying to revise some Italian History (yes, it's boring!)... Instead of laying in my warm bed, with the "Twilight" -Series books ( yes, I have been caught by the virus!) and some decent music.

Today I got a package from Mommy and Darek. It was actually my birthday present. I got three
" Wallander" DVD's and a lot of Polish Sweets. Unfortunately I have to share them with Seki. This is the dark side of being together with someone , hehe. Anyways the gift made me very happy!

There is absolutely no one in here, but the two of us and one freak, who looks like a sailor, sitting beind me!

Oh get me out of here!

P.S : The Sailer sailed away! Even he has some life!






0 komentar
Photobucket