Kunal Kapoor enrolls himself at flying school

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 11.47


Kunal Kapoor may be lying low on the film front, but the actor is flying high literally. The actor has enrolled himself at a flying school and plans to get a private pilot licence.

The Rang De Basanti actor says he's been fond of planes since childhood and always wanted to pursue flying as a hobby.

He says, "I have enrolled in a private flying school in Bhopal. They have the best planes with glass cockpits and latest equipments.

Right from my school days, planes and flying them fascinated me. Frankly, it's an expensive hobby that I couldn't afford before.

But now, fortunately, I can take it up and since I have some free time on hand, I decided to make my dream a reality."

Kunal has to clock in 60 hours to secure the licence. "The best part is that I don't have to do this at a stretch. I can continue flying anywhere around the world and clock in the hours. So even if I am shooting, I can pursue it."

He plans to leave for Bhopal where he will start the course for 12 days. "There's a lot of theory as well. I plan to take it easy and have a good time."


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket