My golf-career has come to a sad end..

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.40



My long-term golf career has unfortunately come to an end- as for now at least. I had such a delightful feeling on Wednesday when pitching and putting the ball- for five hours. Afterwards I felt like an old bat! On Thursday I was close to death- mentally at least. The pain, that went through my whole body was unbearable. My back felt like a desk- stiff and old! I couldn't go to University, since I couldn't sit straight. I went to see my Doc and the next day- Friday in other words- I was to see a Neurologist, who checked my spine. Eventually everything ended well- even though I am not really allowed to play golf anymore, or as long as the muscles, that should support my spine, are this weak. My task : to make them stronger, to built them actually. I am not allowed doing sports, that make me feel uncomfy and make my spine aching. Simple yet brutal. I loved and enjoyed horse-riding, running and stuff like that. Even though I am elastic and flexible as chicle, I am not into gimnastics and stuff like that. Oh bless my bark! Just finished watching German Bundesliga. Was quite exciting. Wrote a few e-mails, have to contact a few tutors and profs though, since I have a missed a few classes. Oh sometimes it sucks to be me. And (whisper) : I am so much into Twilight... oh I am too old for that! But don't you tell anyone!






0 komentar
Photobucket