3D Easter Basket Centerpiece

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.20



I have had a Busy with the Cricky sort of day. I completed next week's project for Custom Crops and I made this FABULOUS 3D Easter Basket Centerpiece for my entryway table. I am really pleased with how this basket came out.



I used CDS, Easter 2010, and George to design and cut the pieces of the baskets and fillers. The cut file will be available soon. The George pieces could be swapped with Plantin as only rectangles were used. I welded rectangles to the basket shadow cuts to create tabs and affixed the tabs together to create the 3D effect. To make the basket more stable I placed an empty tall, thin Prima Flower jar inside the basket.


I attached white floral wires to the back of the filler cuts. After placing shredded pink gift bag filler inside the basket I inserted the floral wires through the filler and into the empty jar. The wires can be bent and shaped to place the pieces into position.

View looking into the top of the basket on a blue background:


I can't wait to see how cute this basket is going to look in my front entryway!!!


Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket