...

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.06


Walao today so BUSY!

last night i was start to pack my things,

from 10pm something and then until 2am++,


i also don't know the time past so fast >

somemore i still not yet finish pack things ehhh.

then i've been to sleep,

i can't have a nice sleep T_T ..

because,

i was like ...

keep wake up, keep sleep =.="

i also dont know,

then mong cha cha wake up at 9am++..

after that,

i cooked korean's instant noodle eat -.-"

after ate my breakfast ~

i've walk to Garden City Westfield shopping center,

then i bought chocolates and sweets in Big W,

after that,

i also bought some special chocolates from Darrel Lee!

they say those chocolates very famous and nice ^^

i bought Darrel Lee's chocolates for our chinese new year SNACK :P

hees,

after reached home i continue pack all the things,

and then continue surfing net and talk with jian jian :)

when 3.30pm d time,

i suddenly feel very tired and sleepy,

then i've been to take a nap.

same with yesterday d night ...

can't sleep and wake up every 10~15 minutes. -_- ...

i think because of the weather too hot >.

after that,

i too tired with this kind of nap and sleep,

then i wake up and continue skype talk to jian jian and papa

when 5pm somethings.

after that,

when 7.50pm++ d time,

i starting to move all my BAGs and luggage to downstair @__@ ..

after that, daiyee come and fetch me at 8.05pm!

and then we just go home, (gold coast)

my mouth really very pain..

SORE T__T ...

after that,

i washed all my clothes and bags...

then, hanged all them OUT!

after that,

i continue use skype talked with papa, mama and jianjain :)

and i already ate medicine to try stop the pain T.T ...

and used salt water to guggle my mouth .. T_______T..

pain until bleeding T.T

today i really no ENERGY and no feeling to unpack all my luggage..

i will unpack them tomorrow when i wake up :D

after that,

i will pack my things for going back to malaysia

when tomorrow night or sunday morning,

because my flight is sunday 11.45pm..

and i will going to airport when 8pm sumthing :)



Penang, I'm COMING <3










0 komentar
Photobucket