Quick Update on some Fast Sailing

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 15.45


Lots of nice, fast sailing over the last few days. Now only 250nm until we pass under the Cape of Good Hope!


Ella's Pink Lady has been surfing off down the waves, keeping up a great pace in 25 knots of wind. Despite the wet drizzly conditions (see pics below), I've been spending a lot of time on deck watching us fly along.
I decided to give Parker a bit of time off yesterday and spent quite a bit of time hand steering which I really enjoyed. I still get a kick out of feeling us take off down a wave and I don't think watching the waves and birds will ever get boring!
Jesse

Pic 1: Little patches of blue sky as Ella's Pink Lady hurries along down wind.


Pic 2: Another grey day down in the 40's






0 komentar
Photobucket