Saying Goodbye to the Gypsy Spot

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.40



I am sad to report that today is the final posting at the Gypsy Spot blog.  Nilda has decided to continue on with her Cuttlebug Spot, but she has chosen to end the Gypsy Spot.  This last challenge was not a specific cut, but a home decor project.  The challenge is to use the Gypsy and the Cricut to decorate a heart cut out wooden frame purchased at Michael's for $1.00. 



The frame was available in several shapes:  oval, rectangular, circle, and square.   I chose the square frame.  I covered the frame with a coat of modge podge and then covered the frame in paper.  I applied another coat of modge podge over the paper and let it dry.


I then used my Gypsy and Cricut to cut out the lock and key, the flourish and flowers - the lock, key and flourish are from the Sentimentals cartridge and the flowers are from the Serenade cartridge.  I love the multi layered cuts of the flowers.  I added layers of prima paper flowers in with the cricut cut flowers for added depth.  I finished the embellies off with a sweet little bow and a decorative pin.


Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket