PTW - Love Actually

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00


What a day! I spent almost three hours in the dentist chair today getting prepped for a crown. Fun stuff, huh? It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly. And this week, Dawny's challenge is Love Actually! I have had this card in my head for a good six months now, and finally was able to make it. This card was the reason I bought this Tilda and Edwin from Magnolia-licious! I used Giggling Tilda, which is not in stock right now, and #129 Kissing Edwin, Standing. I just wanted his head in the thought cloud so I cut it out with a circle Nestie. I also used the cannister set from A Little Yummy For Your Tummy collection. I don't see these in the store either, but if you're interested, just email Diana about them.


Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to see the fabulous cards created by the rest of the talented designers, and then grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
recipe:
paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush and Bazzill cardstock
ink: Memento Tuxedo black; Copic markers
Tools: Nestabilities, Bow Easy
Misc: Charm from Stamp and Create; buttons from stash; silk ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, demensional tape


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket