Happy Friday and welcome to the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog Hop! Today we're featuring the brand new release of the spring collection, and I think you're going to love this collection as much as I do!!!! Oh my goodness, we have some great fun planned for you today! If you've arrived here from the awesomely talented Mina, then you are on the right track! If not, you might want to head straight over to the challenge blog so you can start at the beginning. Be sure and visit each blog in the hop and leave some love at each stop. You never know where blog candy might be lurking!! Then when you're all done, head back to the challenge blog and leave a comment letting us know what your favorite design is!

For my card today, I chose to use this amazing stamp of Lacey's son, Ryan! Isn't he too adorable?? He's just so precious and he reminds me a lot of my six year old grandson, JJ. I wanted to keep the card pretty simple so the image would shine on it's own.

I hope you're ready for lots of fun and some amazing eye candy today! Don't forget to leave a comment on this post, and then hop on over to see what fabulous creation Joy has created for your pleasure!


card recipe:
image: Wags 'n Whiskers For You - available for purchase at 12PM/GMT and 7am EST today!
ink: Memento Tuxedo black; copic sketch markers; chalk ink to define flowers
DP - Basoc Grey Sugar Rush; Cardstock - Bazzill


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket