Arghhhhh

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.38



Just entered my room (as you know, I also do have a flat here, but I spend most of the time in my Hub's corporation house), and I am more than angry. The friend, I am sharing that apartment with is quite chaotic, but what I stumbled upon is beyond words- plus my huge Godfather poster has a whole (it was laying on the floor)! It's a bit annoying, coz this obviously shows who keeps the flat clean. And honestly I am no one's char! Damn! Usually I am really cool bout such meaningless stuff, but sometimes the roof's on fire, to put it into the right words....you know?!

I have a huge amount of exams racing against me. If I cope with them, I should award myself. Anyways, my Love bought us some cigars for the exam'afterpar
ty and furthermore my best friend's coming than all the "long" way from Bavaria.

I do not know what else to write?!
I am really longing for February, when th
ere will be time for doing sports and taking care of oneself!
I feel pretty bad when doing nothing!

Keep it cool (:
Xoxo






0 komentar
Photobucket