I have made it!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 17.06



Paper is written! Paper is written!

I have made it!
Now I just hope, he accepts it,
one day after the deadline.

Set your prayers for my poor soul.
I am really begging you folks! ;)

Anyways, since now I am done with one thing, I can start with the second one. Tomorrow I am facing the horrific thing, which is called "oral exam". It will be held in Italian, by the way! ( Please set even some more prayers for me ). Currently I am writing down useful expressions, I will have- a thing I hate doing and am trying to avoid all the time- to learn them by heart. But if you want to achieve something , you have to work for it, I guess ;).
Honestly, it is not as bad though- I am having the best company possible, for some productive studying ;)
I love you !!!!!






0 komentar
Photobucket