Heart shaped Valentine card

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 20.56


YAY! We made it through Monday! I have had soooo much fun making Valentine cards!! This heart shaped card is from a set of shaped cards from The Cutting Cafe' that you can either cut with your cutting machine (I used my Pazzle) or you can just print it off and cut it out manually. Either way, these cards are FUN!!



I cut out the base image, but I wanted it to stand up, so I just made a strip of cardstock and glued the front and back of the card to the front and back of the cardstock. Works like a charm! I also wanted a scalloped edge, so I just made that using my Pazzle. Yep....I know....I just used this Tilda not that long ago. But seriously now....can you blame me??? LOL! She's so cute that I couldn't resist!! I colored her up with my Copic markers.

Most of this card is just Bazzill cardstock. That little strip on the front base is a piece of Basic Grey scrap paper I had. the little hearts on the white....well.....those are the leftover little hearts that come from the punched out portion of the MSBP. Nothing like using scraps, huh? LOL! That circle stamp is from another set of Valentine stamps from The Cutting Cafe'!



I used some Prima flowers with a Basic Grey brad, and that pretty pink ribbon is from I {heart} Papers. That's about it! Thanks again for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you here again soon!!



Labels: , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket