Watch out, it's exams time!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 09.40



Yesterday I passed my second exam (of 11). It was an oral one. In Italian. All in all ( ital. insomma) it was really a tough one. But I managed it, as good as it gets. Now, that I got one straight A ( Eins in German, Szóstka in Polish), I am cool about the rest. My goal's always to have at least one straight A :P. I have a comfortable feeling when writing the next ones.
Tomorrow I am facing the toughest of all- Translation with Grammar . Translation is something, seemingly very easy- but believe me, it is damn hard. I have realized it throughout this term. Worst above is, you have to declare yourself, whether you chose American or British English. I have always rooted for BE, but I noticed all these Perez Hilton's, CNN , MTV and others have a stern grip on my language skills. Forget BE they taught you at school :). I am really curious however, about the test. On Tuesday I am sitting two exams- Politics ( Analysis of the Problems Afghanistan's facing) and Literature and Culture ( I hate that subject. I hate poems, I hate poetry, I hate analyzing it!). And Thursday Italian (Essay writing and reading and listening comprehension). Than I have Didactics, and I postponed the rest til March. Norwegian, History of the Italian Language and (maybe) Italian Literature ( subject I absolutely LOATHE).

Okay, enough da parlare a cose scholastiche. I may revise some more vocabulary for Translation, read some articles and go out for a bit (some old mate of my Hunk's in town, so we are joining our two other friends..).
Xoxo






0 komentar
Photobucket