Still Busy with the Cricky

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 20.38



After completing a project for BBTB, I moved on to the practical and the inspiring. First I saw on the cricut message board that Jody P had created upside down stickles holders. So I thought to myself, I can do that! I have several sheet of acetate that one of the guys at work salvaged for me when it was about to be thrown out (Thank you Charles!), so I decided to use that for my stickles holders. I purchased four 5 x 6 inch containers for $2.00 at Hobby Lobby (I TRIED to be good while I was there). I cut 12 holes in two half sheets of acetate. I trimmed the edges and used my glue max gun to adhere the acetate to the plastic container. It is perfect. I have space for 24 colors of stickles, not that I own that many. Thanks for the idea Jody.


Then I moved on to vinyl. I have been wanting to play with my new Home Accents cartridge, so I dug through my little pile of vinyl and found a 24 inch piece which I placed on the 12 x 24 mat. I used all HA on this design. I had a bit of vinyl slippage on the cutting mat, I think maybe because the mat was SO BIG. I also realized that I have two bubbles in my cut vinyl (I'll have to climb up and do some additional smoothing). I put this over my computer/cricut desk in my scrap room (above my new Making Memories Large Embellishment Center). I know this looks small in the photo, but it is 23 inches x 5.5 inches.


Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket