Sympathy Card

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 14.59



This week's challenge at Bitten by the Bug was to use the Heart cut from the Wedding Solutions cartridge. With Valentine's Day just a few weeks away, there was a lot of love in the air (or on the Internet) at BBTB. I decided to take a different approach. A few weeks ago I made my first sympathy card. It ended up being a case of "it's the thought that counts" because it truly was not my best card. The more I looked at the Wedding Solutions Heart, the more I thought of using it for something other than romance. So I did the heart in black and white, matted on white vellum, and attached to a black card with a white lace edge. I embellished with black, white, and gray ribbon, white flowers, and a little bird rub-on. Inside I inserted a white square for the stamped sympathy message and personal note. It may seem a bit morbid, but I like my love filled sympathy card!




Labels: , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket