Incredible..incredible me ;-)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 08.19


Won all three games. Amazing stuff , he he. My boi was so angry. He's just like me. Every defeat is as if the world's on the verge of collapsing.
Some people think we are sort of austere and too serious, but I don't really think so.
Today's lotto jackpot in Germany? 35 mln. Euros. And guess who filled out a few lottery tickets? My Hunk, a friend of ours and me. I am so curious and a bit excited. Even though it's not the first time I am plying lottery, and not the first time I'd have only one or two right numbers, I still do have much hope. Why not?! Last year it was like- the jackpot was very close to this year's one. I filled out one whole ticket. But so much has changed since than. Maybe this helps?! :)

Listening to Tracy Chapman.
I love her. Her voice is like a warm sunny ray of hope.
The more Tracy, the better!




I should start revising for rethorics and communication. I want a straight A!
( I am nuts!) .
Loads of Love, Soncek






0 komentar
Photobucket