On the verge...

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.33


.. I am on the verge of collpasing... I am on the verge of tears....
I am on the verge of leaving this mess behind and going anywhere far.
I just hate winter, or particularly that time of the year. It simply exhausts me.
I would like to do something else, and to to forget some people, of whom I thought they were my friends.

Three days ago I learned, two, whom I used to call friends, got on the wrong lane. They blame me for things that aren't even worth a penny. And they are doing this, talking behind my back. If there is anything I sincerely hate, it's that! The best part of all is however, the fact, that they- and now I am begging you for your attention : they broke with me- meaning- they dismissed me.
Things are getting more complicated though. We used to be a pack of 5-6 friends.
And the girl, I am living with, is one of them. Lately she's actually been standing up for me, which resultet her arguing with the other two as well. The bad feeling about the whole matter is even three times it's normal size, since I have planned to move out, and together with my Hunk. Now imagine - She got into the whole mess, defending me, and now I am gonna tell her "sorry, moving out. Was nice".

What a effin' big mess!
Solutions?!






0 komentar
Photobucket