Nothing holds a candle....

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.43


YAY!!!!!! We made it through the week to another glorious weekend!!! I LOVE my weekends!! Ok, I'm sorry...I can't help it. I can't stay away from these precious stamps! I can't get enough. SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!! LOL! Please???....... :0) I had this card in mind as soon as I saw this stamp. I finally got to make it.

I stamped her out onto white cardstock and colored her with my Copic markers. I love these markers, but it sure takes a while to learn how to use them. I wish there were classes somewhere around here! I cut her out with my Nesties. I just typed up the sentiment out on my computer and printed it.
I used my yummy Martha Stewart border punch across the bottom and the ribbon is from Micahels. The button is Basic Grey. I used some Cat's Eye chalk ink around the edges of some of the cuts.


That's pretty much it! I sure appreciate you coming by to see me today! It means an awful lot to me!! Have a wonderful day and hope to see you again soon!!!




Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket