Happy Birthday JJ!! Mater card using the Cricut Cars Cartridge

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.02


My oldest grandson JJ turns a big five years old today (Friday)! He loves the movie Cars, so how could I not make a card like this for him! This is a total lift from my friend Nancy who is one of the most amazing crafters EVER! I told her as soon as I saw her card that I was going to have to lift it!

I cut Mater with my Cricut Expression and Cars cartridge that I bought at Hallmark Scrapbook! You should go check them out! They are having an AMAZING cartridge sale right now! Most cartridges are selling from 29.99 to 39.99 except for the newest ones. I used Doodlecharms for the trees, and New Arrival for the banner.


Pattern paper is Basic Grey and cardstock is Bazzill. I used lots of Cat's Eye chalk ink around the edges of the cuts. And the last and most prevalant thing that I used for this card was a tremendous amount of my love.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back again soon for more crafting fun! Hugs!!


Labels: , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket