Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.01


Aleh..
today what i did?

PACKING MY THINGS.
(for move back to brisbane and stay. ><)
my room like "Gao Dao" (cantonese.)
Lols.

i'll prove you guys by photo.
(i'll upload in the other post :D)

i seperate all things into different recycle bags 1st.
1st bag = BOOKS (of course. Lols, i'm study what.)
2nd bag = TUPPERWARE/container (use to keep the foods when i'm staying in Brisbane)
3rd bag = Stationary and personal diary (use it when study. lol)
4th bag = Things that i need to use (Toothpaste, toothbrush, cleansing gel, etc etc)
5th bag = FOOD (my "leong cha" [cantonese], my "BAOBAO", and chewing gum)
(all the bag will put in the luggage bag with my cloths ~"~)

chewing gum is use to prevent fishing and SLEEPING when studying.
(if your mouth chewing you still can sleep = you're PRO)

tomorrow start the new semester. :)
tomorrow is economic class in the afternoon =___=!!
i'll go out earlier..
cause i need to bring books to my friend and put some notice.
(i need to sell my STATISTICS and COMMUNICATION SKILLS text book)

i think i will need to go to Helensvale railway station around 10.40am
hope the train got go to South bank not the stupid Park Road.
F*** lo,
i don't want to walk for half an hour again.
That SUCK.
sumore the time is around 12pm.
you want me die ar?
niabu. (kana tulan now =__=!!)

nevermind.
ENDURE!
after next week (4 days uni)
i'll be alright.
cause i'm not staying in Gold Coast anymore.
this make me feel sick.
go uni like going to perak.
(somemore 4 days a week)
2 ways = REACH KUALA LUMPUR FROM PENANG ISLAND LIAO

after post the photo.
i will continue pack again -.-
too many rubbish =__=!

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom! :3

79 days of blogging.
128 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(4 MONTHS le~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
33 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
106 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Less than 4 months!Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)


GUESS WHAT,
I MISS PENANG! :(






0 komentar
Photobucket