Boredom.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.30


I feel so boring..
Today is Thursday already O__o
next monday i start my second semester ady. :(

1 week 4 days with train.
2 class morning..(Tuesday and Friday)
(means need to wake up at 5.30am again..)
2 class afternoon.. (Monday and Thursday)
(means need to get out from home at 11pm)
=__________=!!

from brittany drive to helensvale is like..
air itam to cdk (if highway)*
air itam to prangin mall (if road)
Lols.


from helensvale train station to southbank train station is like..
penang ISLAND to taipeng (if train)*
penang ISLAND to ipoh (if car)
Lols.


from southbank train station to Griffith university is like..
air itam to butterworth (if highway)*
air itam to kedah (if road)
Lols.


This only show in one way direction.
not include 2 way.
anything please contact.
Miss Claire Cheang at 0415*****6


Walao eh,
from what i've written down.
i really very boring. =__=!


nevermind,
it's alright.


later going to aunty sharon and uncle brian house have dinner.
next tuesday DaiYee back.
next friday papa go back to penang. :(
Either saturday/sunday i'm moving back to Brisbane.
(i no need get train liaos. amitofo.)

anyone who got BIRTHDAY PRESENT that wanna give me.
contact me.
i will give you my brisbane address,
then send it to me.
LOL
(i really ki siao liaos. don't care what i've said.)


EXTREMELY BORING. =_______________=!!
*need to start packing some LUGGAGE*
-.-" ...


but tomorrow first ba.
i feel like don't want to move and don't want to do anythings.
*Lazy mode*


London Bridge is falling down,
falling down,
falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
I AM CRAZY.


*I know you know i'm crazy.*
(never been normal before? i have. :])


Cherry Cherry Boom Boom! :3

77 days of blogging.
126 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(4 MONTHS le~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
35 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
108 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Less than 4 months!Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)



GUESS WHAT,
I MISS YOU :(






0 komentar
Photobucket