=.="

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.59


Walao eh,
today Economics Class SUCKS!
the lecture KNS one.

his voice DAMN low and ..
there's no UP and DOWN when he talk..
i hear until fishing.
(forgive me, i traveled 1000++km to uni)
Lols.

and i starving in class today.
Lols.
i keep drink water nia.
drink liaos 2 bottles (Tupperware *bigbig* one)
become bottle now =___=!

Tomorrow morning got Marketing class.
(need to wake up at 5.20am again)
WTF!!
=____________=!!

okay,
i sold out my books :D
tomorrow meet the girl..
give her the books and TAKE MONEY!
i need money now.

AUSTRALIA DOLLAR I LOVE YOU!
(i sibei poor now =___=!)
*keep calculating the monry that i need to use.*
*cause got limit sia* ~"~

i go pack my things now..
(must finished it tonight,
cause tomorrow dai yee is back -__-!!)

SEE YA GUYS! :3


Cherry Cherry Boom Boom! :3

79 days of blogging.
128 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(4 MONTHS le~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
33 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
106 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Less than 4 months!Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)



GUESS WHAT,
I MISS YOU! :(






0 komentar
Photobucket