lol

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.42


Tired sia today :(
................................

today morning the train did'nt been to SouthBank..
cause there's a train go into the wrong way..
then my train just straight away go to Roma Street railway station.
Roma street train station looks nice!
it have 8 Platform.!
means can have 8 train in the same time.
4 in same direction,
and the other 4 in the other direction!
somemore..
there have escalator!
omfg.
looks so nice and huge!

okay, come back my story.
then i get down the train at Platform 7.
and i go to the Platform 4 to get train back to SouthBank.
and i reached uni at 8.30am zhun zhun XD"

today first 2 hours my class is in 4.06/4.07.
WTH i want to say is..
academic skills class is F*cking huge.
today got 41 person include me in the class =__=!
i feel like..
SO CROWD!!

sumore the class is super boring..
keep teaching the same things as i learned in Communication Skills I..
the academic class sibei many those CHINA people.
kana tulan.
noisy like WTH -.-

the first two hours lecture is Erin Barclay.
she keep saying those TurnItIn.. ProQuest..
searching skills. etc etc.
walao eh,
QIBT really suck money one keep teach same things =.=
then i at the back drawing with Cecilia.
luckily we two choose the same class if not im going to sleep all the way.

WE GOT NO BREAK TODAY.
kanasai.
i starving sia -.-

then the last 2 hours is Christine Eckert class.
(she is my Communication Skills I lecture)
she so EXCITED when saw me..
keep say "Claire, you're the GREAT student"
make all those diploma student keep staring at me -.-
she also suck money sia.
lols.

keep teaching In Text-citation, Reference list, summary. etc etc
sumore keep "Claire, what's your answer"
walao eh,
luckily my marks not fake one lo.
=.=
(i know answer all)
but then those CHINA PEOPLES keep look at me -.-"
i feeling like
"you all kana beh yong, so easy nia XD"!"
not i chuen,
but i really do hate CHINA people (most okay. not all XD")

then after class i accomp Yvonne been to m28 cafe makan
cause tomorrow she is going back to Sabah, Malaysia.
for FOUR MONTHS!!!!
then when Feb come back she's going to study in QUT le T.T

after makan the lunch.
when i reach home d time ady 4pm
and i online, bath then go to SLEEP!
sleep from 5.30+ until 9.30+ ~"~

now feel like i'm a AH MA.
whole body bone pain
and my eyes red like rabbit.
looks like zombie liaos =.=
gonna sleep again -.- (PIG SIA!!!!) @@

82 days of blogging.
131 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(19days moer i come here for 5 months d~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
30 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
103 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Less than 4 months!Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)






0 komentar
Photobucket