Lol.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.23


Faster reach February 7th please :(
i wanna go back PENANG!

Penang is missing me and i miss it TOO! XD"
duhhs.
I miss Gurney Plaza, Queensbay. Lol

although here Brisbane City, Garden City and Robina Town Center
is bigger than Gurney Plaza and Queensbay much much -.-"
but there's a big different leh!
cause cause.

here all ANG MO!
and Penang all CHINESE!

the wtf-est things is..
why you all want to say i looks like ABC (Australia Born Chinese)?
Lols..
they said that my accent, slang, face and action looks like ABC =__=!!
i'm sorry to tell you all is,

I'm MALAYSIA BORN CHINESE!

it's alright.
i miss PENANG's STREAMYX.
Lols.
here d internet sibei expensive.

i miss DIGI!
(I will follow you~~ and the duck duck -.-)
Australia d call sibei expensive too. =__=!

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom! :3

78 days of blogging.
127 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(4 MONTHS le~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
34 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY! ❤
107 days more then i can go back Penang!! ❤
(Less than 4 months!Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)



GUESS WHAT,
I MISS PENANG! :(






0 komentar
Photobucket