Claire is here :D

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 00.36


Claire is here, Lol :D
today got nothing special happened.

but today i first time eat ...
raw salmon ...
not a dish ...
but is a sandwitch that dai yee make one..
cucumber, bread and raw salmon...
(feel so ... *OMGGGGG*)

i don't like raw things..
really, i DON't LIKE!
but nevermind..
this is a nice try.
but a good thing is..
the salmon like very fresh..
=________________=!!
(sure fresh la, raw one leh! GONG(hokkien))
Lols.

i think i need to start revision for..
economics, marketing, intercultural studies and academic skills
tomorrow.
-.-"
(do homework.. Lols)
and make notes, maybe?
no worries,
i'm not giving myself stress and pressure :)

I LOVE TO DRINK WATER NOW
SKY JUICE THE ROX?
Lmaos.
forgive me,
if you know me well.
you should know that i always laugh and
siao siao =________________________=!!!

83 days of blogging.
132 days been in AUSTRALIA.
(18days moer i come here for 5 months d~ i still ALIVE!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~)
*CLAPS CLAPS*

Count Down :
29 days more to my 18th BIRTHDAYY!
102 days more then i can go back Penang!!
(Less than 4 months!Penang I'm COMING!!! ╭(╯3╰)╮)






0 komentar
Photobucket