Grey's Anatomy Cast on Ellen

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 15.34




Sara Ramirez ( whom I absolutely love) who plays Callie Torres on the show. Check that dance moves at the beginning. Wow!!!!



Kate Walsh who plays Addison Shepherd. It's a pity she isn't on the show anymore, is it? Besides the interview's a bit awkward...



Sandra Oh- who plays my absolutely fave doctor on the show- Christina Yang. I love her charakter and personality!!!!




Ellen Pompeo's , who plays Meredith Grey as a matter of fact , laughter is amazing !!! I like the interview with both ordering food, priceless!!!




Totally miss T.R Knight aka George O'Malley on the show. I think he was really adorable!



Hottie Justin Chambers, who stars Alex Karev on Grey's. What a man!!!



Katherine Heigl, who is one of my absolute faves on the show- Izzie Stevens, talking about her adopted daughter.



Ladies and Gentlemen , it's McSteamy aka Mark Sloan played by Eric Dane. His hottness is INSANE!



Chandra Wilson IS Dr. Miranda Bailey! She is absolutely amazing! I could watch her speaking all day long. I love her!


AND FINALLY.....



McDreamy..... Gosh! Patrick Dempsey.....


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket