...because I wanted to go to bed

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 12.45


I wanted to go to sleep, but then I discovered this,

and I had to join both Vicky and Kasia.


5 Bands/Musicians I’ve been Listening to a lot (lately):
Gomez
Allison Hinds / Richie Spice
Kings of Leon
Shakira
Green Day

5 Things I’m Currently Addicted To:
My dog
Music
Facebook
Whiskey
Red Bull ( w/o Sugar)

5 ( 6,7...) Biggest Celebrity Crushes:
Marat Safin
Patrick Dempsey
Johnny Depp
Adrien Brody
Adam Brody
Ewan McGregor
Legolas Greenleaf
Ola Rapace
Joaquin Phoenix

Your Dream Future: 1 Job/1 City/1 Car/1 Pet/1 Spouse
General Secretary of the UN ( mwahaha)
Paris / New York
Ford Mustang
Horse and five wiener dogs
Marat Safin ;P

5 Things that Always Cheer Me Up:
Sunshine
My Dog
Mankell - books
The Seaside
Friends/ Family ( how nice 2 list them on the last place, huh?!)

5 TV Shows You’ve Seen Every Episode of:
Grey's Anatomy
The Simpsons
The Daily Show
Allo Allo
Wallender Series

Five Movies I could Watch Over:
Lord Of The Rings
Bridget Jones' Diary
Trainspotting
Wallander Series
Au revoir les enfants

5 Things About Me:
I
dunno
what
to
write

Five Places I want to Visit (or revisit):
Hawaii
Peru
Israel
Namibia
Turkmenistan







0 komentar
Photobucket