Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.53


OMG!
i was DARN tired now.
my eyes seems like anytime will automatically closed.

Today morning i was having a TERRIBLE parking in Helensvale's train station.
no matter how i park,
my car also seems like nearly bang tiok the car next to my car.
and at last,
i beh tahan liaos and just parked it there -.-"
Today i get up to the 7.04am d train.
and i reached Southbank's train station at 8.00++am bahs.
*I din sleep in train.*

when i reached Southbank's bus station,
i met my friend when i going to get up to the bus.
he was shocked when saw me.
Lol ..
after that,
we just went to school together.
after reached school,
i called the girl that i want to sell my Economics book to her d,
then after gave her the books,
she gave me 50 bucks.
Lol ..
and the funniest thing was ..
i gave her my 10 dollars coins and borrow 10 dollar from my friend.
Hahhahaha.
Thanks ya :)
after that, my friend went to smoke,
and i called the other marketing girl,
and she gave me 60 bucks zhun zhun.
*This make me feel happy,
because i dont need to give change to her.
after sold my marketing book,
i went to 3.12 to meet the vietnamese girl,
because i'm buying Business Information Systems book from her.
and luckily i gave her 50 bucks and she got change :D
(i bought B.I.S. book for 40 dollars,
some more she gave me all her lecture notes. Lol!)
after that,
i bring the money to give back my friend ^^

NOTICE :: Next time if want to buy or sell books,
don't make all appointment at same day and same time.
it really make you busy busy with keep calling and meet people.
Hahaha.
luckily i manage to done that =)

After being busy until 8.30am.,
i start my Accounting Principles again.
Holy,
this subject is killing me.
not because of i don't understand it,
but the problem is I TOO UNDERSTAND ALL OF THEM.
*is really sibei sien when you're keep studying things that you already knew.

after in class and helping my friend solve her acconting problem.
i received sms from my last semester's friend.
he sms-ed me and say wanna meet me -_- ..
hahahahaha.
"Long time no see."
(he like to say this sentence to me.)
He changed, I changed as well.
HOHOHO.
._____________________.
when we chatting for like 10 minutes,
then i met the other Hong Kong's girl,
and we 3 are in the same Academic Skills class last semester.
*and we also in the same group for group presentation =)
then we chat until she went to her class,
then i also went back to my class,
and the boy was going home.
(his purpose came to school is selling his books.)

After went back to class continue the stupid class,
once finished the slide and finished mark the roll.
then i used the fastest speed siam out the class.
Lol ..
and then met the other 2 friends at the hall that just infront my classroom.
due to i want to buy Accounting Principles and Marketing d textbooks.
(and no choice because this semester was using new edition books.
so that i must buy all these new books.)
my friend say he got the bookshop's member card.
then can borrow me.
manatahu,
once i get my Accounting Principles and Marketing textbooks,
he told me,
"OH, i put my card inside my bag at M14 level 4."
i was like ..
"WTH."
Then at last,
i made a membership card myself.
*Although it cost me 20 bucks to make this card,
but the best advantage was MY MEMBERCARD WAS LIFE LONG d.
Hahahas.

NOTICE :: Today i bought ..
Accounting Principles :: $90.95 for none member and $82.76 for member =)
Marketing :: $114.95 for none member and $104.60 for member =)
i had discount from this 2 textbooks for $18.54.
but then i use $20 to make my Life member card.
(next time buy books can have DISCOUNT again, how good ^^)
Total up :: i used $207.36 just for 2 textbooks and a membership card.

MONEY ::
SPEND :: $207.36 (2 textbooks and membership card) + $40 (B.I.S.) = $247.36
EARN :: $60 (marketing textbook) + $30 (Economics textbook) = $90
NET LOSS :: $247.36 - $90 = $157.36

After finished school,
i though i can reached Trainstation before 1pm
and then get 1pm d train back to Gold Coast.
who knows,
i get wrong bus ...
I should go to Southbank but i went to UQ lakes,
after that,
finally got bus back to SouthBank,
i heard got train coming,
and there writing "Gold Coast's Train"
but who knows,
when i went up and then after 2 station.
i felt weird,
because i never went to these place before.
and the words became "Cleveland Train"
walao eh..
so horrible lehhs.
and guess what,
i get off from the train ..
and i get back to the place that i get lost last time.
-__________- ..
this time was same as last time,
THERE's NO PEOPLE.
but this time was different because ..
the sky is still bright and the sun is still HUGE.
Lol.
.__________.
and i took some photo =)
*will be post-ing at the next article.

Awesome,
i reached home at almost 4pm,
and i should be reached home at before 2pm .....
What the FISH! :(
wasted my time.
and i din even sleep in the train.
Lol.

now i already used up all my energy to wrote this article.
will sleep earlier tonight! =)
Good Night Peoples.!

*After post-ing all the photos.
means i done my blogging for today le ^^






0 komentar
Photobucket