Hmm..

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.26


Awesome.
I just wake up from my lovely nap.!
i love this.
but ..
I was thinking ..
later i still can sleep ar ?
Lol!
i guess i can!
I KNOW I CAN,
hahahaha.
because,
i really Freaking tired now. :(!

Haha.
Tomorrow having Business Information Systems again.
Duhh..
a Funny lecture+tutor,
hmm,
not his problem but the class just too boring.
due to too many Vietnamese
Lol!
i don't really like them,
because,
Too noisy =_= ..
(but sama-sama with China people la.)
(nothing much different, just i can understand chinese.)
Lol
they can talk none stop like a machine gun.
*PiangPiangPiang.*

-Died-

Today afternoon when drive back home,
suddenly saw that,
"Petrol only left 1 box"
LOL!
This is really a very first time to me.
Sweat.!

but,
i still very steady and drive home SAFELY.
but a lcly Audi keep though himself/herself very yeng.
luckily i bo su,
or else,
you big daiji.
-_- ..
once i reach home,
i bath and change clothes,
then wanna have a sweet nap liaos.!
but maybe due to the weather TOO HOT!
i can't sleep .__.
then finally i wake up then go and find lunch to eat. -.-

once i prepared my meal and put them into the microwave,
then i boiled water.
and i sudenly think of about the petrol eh things.
then i called back home (Penang home of course :P)
at last,
after talking to papa and korkor.
i decide went out to feed my car some petrol.
Hahahhaa.
i never change clothes,
just get my iPod touch (for music),
handphone (for "RESCUE" ?)
and Purse (money, cards, license and all :D)
then i take car's key and just went out.
Lol.

guess what.
*my meal inside microwave, and water was boiled.
*Electrical one, not gas. :)
got sensor and will automatic switch off

Hee,
i drive very hiong now.
just can use 2 words to describe,
which are
"DANGEROUS DRIVER"
lol.
hahaha.
don't worry me la :)!

after feed it for 10 dollars.
i back home again.
lmao.

Cheeeeers. :)






0 komentar
Photobucket