Technique Tuesday Sponsored BBTB2 Challenge

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.13



Happy Monday morning!  I like Mondays because I get to share my new BBTB2 project every Monday morning.  This week Technique Tuesday sponsored the challenge, providing each Design Team member with an adorable Deer stamp set to use on this weeks project.   


In addition to the Technique Tuesday stamp set we also had a challenge Cricut cut, flourish #3 from Stretch Your Imagination.  I used the the stretched version of the cut as a side embellishment on my card.  I also used the sunflower cut from SYI, giving my cute Deer an opportunity to "stop and smell the flowers". 


Details:  The base card was cut in smoth white cardstock.  The front of the card is another FABULOUS Bo Bunny paper mounted on blue Bazzill cardstock, which is mounted on rust Bazzill cardstock.  I added a 1.25 inch wide ribbon over the floral layer and topped that with a 3/8 inch ribbon trimmed in brown.  The deer stamp image was stamped and colored with Copic markers.  I cut the two label layers with nestabilities and dyed the top layer of label with Tattered Angel Glitter Mist.  I mounted the Deer on the top layer along with a gem centered flower and stamped the words "For A Deer Friend" which was part of the Technique Tuesday stamp set.   I added border gemstones to the labels and a bow to the ribbon.   I finished the card off with additional gems on the flourish and ramdon dots. 


I added a rectangle of light blue Bazzill to the inside with a decorative strip from the Bo Bunny paper to the inside of the card.  I did not stamp a inside sentiment because I thought I would wait until I use the card and personalize it then.  If you have not already done so, please do go by BBTB2 and check out the other desinger's Deer projects.


Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket