wow.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.14


God blessed,

Last night i slept at 9pm.

(this is the really very FIRST time)

although i wake up at 12am,

but i sure that not more than 5 minutes,

i slept again!

WOOHOO.

*i never eat medicine,

just being too tired and SLEEP.

guess what,

i wake up at 5.15am,

huuuuuhs! :)

and after i done everything,

i still have time to switch on my laptop and then online.

HOHOHO!

after online for 20~30minutes,

i also went out to helensvale train station.

been waiting for 7 minutes,

the train came =D

and today i was extremely guai.!

i read my marketing power point slide and textbook when on train.

Hohoho! XD"

.______________.

*i just can't sleep on the train

due to i slept too much last night.

Hahahahha



Nothing much happened in class today.

but during break time,

i went to the canteen with my friend,

because i was really HUNGRY!

and then i bought a chicken burger and eat :x

after eat until halfway,

i go and correct my students id's card mistake.

and finally it was done.

after finished the lecture section,

while waiting the tutor come in,

i continue and also finished my the other half of chicken burger.

Lols.



after finished class i din go home,

i stay at computer lab with my friend,

accompany her and also i need to print my papers.

after done all,

it was like 1.24pm,

then i also going home =D

while on the way walking to the bus station,

i met a Japanese boy,

lols!

he is same accounting and marketing class with me.

.__________.

he is going to city to have his lunch,

and obviously,

i'm going to southbank to get my train =)

today i reached train station,

i see PROPERLY with the train.

Lols.

i don't want to get the 3rd time mistakes.

sorry for i always being blur! :(



once went up to the train,

my mind is still functioning,

but the train moved like 20minutes,

i starting sleepy,

and of course,

i SLEPT all the way from loganlea to helensvale.

Lol.

and once i reached Helensvale train station,

i go and made my "go" card.

*my old one gonna expired soon.



and then i just drive home safely :)

nothing much to say d.

just keep feeling tired.

tomorrow have morning class again!

it's Business Information System.

*B.I.S.

after class,

maybe i will hang out with friends,

because i need to buy something at the CITY.!

*Everytime when i have class i'll be home at

around 2.50pm (the earliest) and 5.10 (the latest) .



Good Night and Sweet Dream people.! <3>








0 komentar
Photobucket