C L A I R E

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 01.17


Hello People.!


I'm Claire :)

Lol.

Haha.

I really have nothing much to jot down in my blog ;(
because i was like whole day inside home and there's nothing happen.
Eww.
Oh yea~
today lunch i ate FRIED RICE.!
and I cooked that okayyy?
It's DELICIOUS!
Hohohoho.
it's simple but nice okayy?
*Loves*
I only put egg and alot seasoning.
LMAO.
love it.
because i put alot CHILLIES inside.
Super LOVES Chillies okayy?
Love Chillies without reason,
just simply love SPICY :)

Today was SUPER lucky i guess?
because once i finished keep all my clothes into house,
then it start RAINING HEAVILY until now. ;(
RAINING CATS AND DOGS!
wooooooo.
Lol.
not that bad,
because at least the weather make me not feeling so HOT.

oh yeah.
this few days i sleep super EARLY
(i mean for myself :P)
because i sleep at 11pm~12am
see,
THAT's SUPER EARLY. ;)
Tomorrow morning need to wake up at 5am again.
sobs.!
because tomorrow have Accounting Principle Class ><~
in the super MORNING.
Uhh.!
need to sleep earlier.

GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE.







0 komentar
Photobucket