MONDAY!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.45


Today morning i wake up at 11am++ .
once i wake up and finished brush teeth and wash face,
i throw all my clothes into washing machine :3
and then switch on the button and start wash my clothes :)
after that,
i cooked a maggie + egg as my breakfast.
(Lols. Maggie mee again. Sien LOL!)
but bo bian ma.
nothing to eat liaos.
Lols.
._________.

after finished my breakfast,
then i went to vacuum the house .__.
Lols.
after finished vacuum the house,
my clothes also finish wash d :)!
then i just hanged them out.

Eww.
today's weather still weird as last few days.
keep raining and stop and sun come out and hide again.
Lol.
luckily all my clothes put inside.
Phewww. :)!
i got no idea now.
lmaos.
tomorrow is Tuesday again .__.

Ouch.
class coming again.
Ewwwww.

-End.







0 komentar
Photobucket