TIRED!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.32


Awesome TIRED day.

._________.


Last night switch off everything and then lying on bed when 10pm!
but the problem was,
I can't sleep until 12am+ until 1am ~
omg~
I don't like this. -_-


but,
okay la ..
at least I rest 2 hours and slept 5 hours. Lol!
I wake up at 5.10am by my alarm clock,
but I continue sleep until 5.25am
>______________<


Just being too tired.
after bath, eat breakfast and everything.
then I go to school.!
I reached school and then had Accounting Principles class.
still the same ..
SIBEI BORING.
lol.


I though today can know the "QUIZ" s marks today.
who knows,
the teacher said ..
"Oh~ I though this class is tomorrow's class."
LOL.!
then she said that she will upload the marks to portal tomorrow.


Hmm ..
Easter Break is coming.!
Tomorrow is the last day I need to go class :)
because friday is EASTER !
and then we have HOLIDAY.
woohooo
*LOVES*
but the Business Information Systems' class need to delay~
nvm~
after that ..
I have sem-break from FRIDAY (2April)
until 14 April~
(because my class is start from Wednesday~
That's why I seems like having a super long holiday XD")


I'm not greedy,
although it's only 12 days,
but in QIBT,
it counted as,
A LOT liaos :)


Okie Dokie.


Tomorrow have Marketing class,
after that,
I'm going to City with my friend,
and then we going to eat at "Pancake House"
It's a nice place ~
because the decoration,
it's like an old church :)


LOVELY.


Wish tomorrow will have a very nice day.! :)









0 komentar
Photobucket