Priyanka's emotional moment

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.36


Priyanka Chopra says she was moved to tears as she collected her National Award for Best Actress.

The actress, who is currently shooting for Saath Khoon Maaf, says that the day was memorable for her. "When I went up to the President to receive my National Award, I was choked with emotion. I cried when I walked off the stage,” says Priyanka.

She believes she got the award and the role only because of director Madhur Bhandarkar, who cast her in Fashion. “I went there only because of Madhur. He is the only one responsible for it, for showing his faith in me when offering me the role," said Priyanka, adding, "The way that he directed the movie is outstanding." She has high hopes also for her current film, which is being directed by Vishal Bharadwaj. Asked if she thought it would also pick up some awards, she said: "I hope so. Kaminey was a fantastic film, but Saath Khoon Maaf is also unbelievable. Vishal has his own imagination."

She said she wasn't just looking at awards for herself. "I will be glad if Vishal himself wins an award for his dedication to his work," says Priyanka, "In this movie, you will see some fantastic actors as well, which I'm looking also forward to." Priyanka is making her debut on television, hosting Fear Factor III, with cricketers. “Television did not happen suddenly to me. I was getting offers, but nothing excited me. I am a sporty person, and so, when I got the offer for Fear Factor, they didn’t have to patao me. I agreed easily,” says Priyanka.


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket