I don't get it

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.03


I know this may sound shallow, low on the totem pole and maybe even ludicrous. I am not a TV-Series junkie, I actually don't even watch TV, only when I am home in Poland. It's not a big deal. But I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. I really am. I love waiting the whole week for the latest episode, and watch it over and over again. I am that kind of person. Shonda Rhimes created a beautiful, sort of comical little world with amazing characters, fantastic dialogues and storylines. She allows each and every character to fullfil itself and spread their wings. She turns, tacks and flips them around every angle and side. But I was really sorry when they sent George to Iraq

( and let him die) and let Izzie run away. They made Sloan have a riddiculous daughter and Lexie ruin and spoil a lot. I just read that Heigl may not come back. The storyline around the 10th episode of the 6th season became too flat, because there were too many characters to cover and too manyt different things going on. Sad, sad SAD! I guess I would watch it of there was even only McDreamy left, but still.
Izzie and George were part of the fab 5! Now there is only 3 left of them. Get my point?


Labels:




0 komentar
Photobucket