The 555th posts in my blog!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.27


WOW!

quite a long time never update my blog :)

Hello peoples !

How are you? :)


Hola.

15 days to go ....

My final exam is coming soon!

OH NO!

My first final exam in GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY!

Oops.

but, seriously it is really WEIRD!

guess what,

my Business Law exam is held in a place call "Shark Club" .

It is a football association club .___.


well,

need to find a way to reach the place before 8.30am

which my final exam start.


ahahahaha.

Saturday night I changed my MSN messenger display picture to a 6 seconds short video.

The video is freaking FUNNY!

and the ACTRESS is me, myself. XD

I rolled my eye ball for 6 seconds and at the end ..

my eyes got abit shoot bird -.-

then I feel dizzy and headache afterwords.

LOL!


but,

It's funny and CUTE okay ? xD"!

I'm just trying to entertain my friends in my msn contacts :D

Laugh more = GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH :)

HEHEHEHE.


I'm just feeling like ...

GO BANANAS!



-The End-







0 komentar
Photobucket