The First Time.✿

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 21.40



The letter from QIBT.


My Diploma of Commerce's Certificate.

And ..


TA-DA-!

Award for Academic Excellence in Diploma of Commerce!

YAY! *Claps hand* :D


Seriously,

This is the first time I've been awarded with this kind of HONOR.

*Hehs. Laughing like an insane in front of the laptop.


I never went to those so called "First Class" or those "Famous School" before.

I'm just a very normal student in school.

I'm neither an active student, nor a hardworking student.


I past my kindergarten, primary and secondary school with an ordinary life.

I past 2 years in kindergarten without remember anyone from the same class with me.
(I think this is normal ay? well, I'm only a 5 years old kid at that time. what do you expect me to remember?)


6 years of primary school life.

still, never went to those so called "FIRST CLASS" before.

although my results is really NOT TOO BAD all the way.

In my memories,

I'm class monitor when I'm in primary school.

I'm short

and I've been chosen to be participate in those kind of competition.

well,

I'm still ordinary.


After that,

5 years of secondary school's life.

still ordinary,

and it even more ordinary than in my primary school's life.

never have any kind of position in school.

and still ..

never went to those so called "FIRST CLASS".

I'm not a Science stream student,

and so what?

who the heck that told you that only students from science stream that can be success?

STOP DREAMING,

STOP FORCING YOUR KID TO SCIENCE STREAM.

USELESS.

Let me told you,

YES - science stream students can become DOCTORS, VET and those jobs that can earn BIG MONEY $$$.



BUT, DON'T FORGET

THIS IS A BUSINESS WORLD.



from art stream doesn't mean that we are useless.

we just don't like to force ourself to study those kind of biology, chemistry and physics.

If you think you're cool to answer somebody when they ask you about

"Hey, which stream are you studying in your school now?

"I'm in Science Stream."

DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL PROUD?

(I'm not giving any opinion from my point in this question, because I'm not from Science Stream who always studying hard to win win win win win in the school for their parents and themselves to feel proud. )

*I AM SO SORRY, I'M FROM ART STREAM*

A lot of people think "science class" is cool, and "perdagangan" (business/ art stream) is for those students who CANNOT GET INTO science class just because of their result was NOT GOOD ENOUGH (which mean sucks) than those SCIENCE STREAM STUDENTS.

okay.

I'm not saying that study in SCIENCE STREAM is not good.

I'm not helping art stream students say anything.

I just type everything out from my opinion.

well, If you like and really interest in those chemistry, physics, biology.

Just, go ahead.

studying something that you like and interest is much more easier than forcing yourself to study those things that you will never interest in.

life is short, don't force yourself to waste and spend half of your life for doing those things that you don't like and interest at all.

I trust that there's fate in this world,

but, it only 10% for me.

the other 90% ?

where they go?

they are in your hand.

This world don't have completely stupid or idiot.

everyone come to this world with their own mission and,

everyone have their own forte in someway.

go find out what's your forte.



Today,

I achieved my first honor from my diploma studies.

and yes, I'm greedy.

After the first honor, and I feel like I'm going to do something for myself.


This certificate proof that,

I've got my first success in my studies life.

and it also show me that,

after this two years studying in Australia,



everything is worth.



I will never REGRET for coming to Australia for my studies.

I grew up a lot since then I came here,

my life changed.



2 years ago,

At the moment when I said

"Yes, I want to go Australia for 4 years to continue my studies"

My life changed.

That's a BIG turning point in my life.

and it's a good turning point, perhaps?








0 komentar
Photobucket