I AM SICK ☃

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 19.54


I AM SICK.



Continuous SNEEZING since yesterday morning.

My NOSE is HURT.

The SKIN CELL around my mouth is HURT as well.


I feel so freaking sick right now.

I bet I got a bit fever now.

Still sneezing, still flu, still not feeling well.


Raining since early in the morning,

the weather is killing me too.

I feel cold,

with the degree celsius outside.


I'm sick like a heck,

and I still need to cook porridge for myself as meal.

HOLY S.


Seriously,

I prefer to be sick in Penang rather than in Australia.


I REMEMBER THAT WHEN I'M STILL IN PENANG,
(When I'm small and young)

Papa will bring me to see doctor when going to fetch mama from work,

then papa will stop at Sunshine Square there,

and mama will buy me the Cinnamon Bun for me !!!


Then, grandma will help me to put those egg white on my face and body to relieve the heat from my body,

make will burn those red and white paper into the water for me to drink.


Korkor will open POKEMON and watch with me together in the living room,

and then he will take my pillow and blanket for me to sleep on the sofa in living room.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POOR ME.

Why am I suffering with my sick and staying alone in Australia right now.

and I'm really worry and don't wish that the ear infection come back to me again.

It's freaking suffer for being a half deaf people -.-

and it really HURTS.


Why I only have panadol, nurofen (both pain killer), cough medicine, sore throat medicine ...

and even SLEEPING PILLS!

but,

why I don't have any FLU and RUNNING NOSE medicine in my lil basket for medicine ?!


T_________________________________T


*Gonna eat porridge for the entire day and keep drinking water cause my lips is cracking = ="*








0 komentar
Photobucket