Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan feature on the cover of Hi! Blitz

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 11.08


Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan
Father and son are at it again. Mixing masti and work we mean. It's a big deal when Bollywood's apex father-son duo does a special photo-shoot for entertainment magazine Hi! Blitz.

So, what we have is an interesting cover picture (above) and an intriguing insight into the life of the Bachchan's. In an interview to the magazine, Amitabh says, "Sons are always linked to their famous father. My father was a legendary poet. I always grew up from a very young age being called, 'Yeh Bachchanji ke putra hai.' Abhishek has to deal with the issue of a famous father the way I had to deal with it too."

So how does Abhishek react to growing under his father's imposing, larger than life persona? "Pa used to tell me as a kid that Dadaji (Harivanshrai Bachchan) used to tell him that the day your son starts starts wearing your shoes, he stops being your son - he becomes your friend. As soon as I tried Pa's shoes when I was 11 or 12 and realized it fits, from then we do everything together, like best friends do. The first time I went nightclubbing in my life was with my dad in Boston," Abhishek says.

But there's more. The latest star addition to the family, Aishwarya Rai - Bachchan is also talked about. "Aishwarya keeps it very real around us. She never expects me to be different, and lets me be myself," says Abhishek. Like father like son. No wonder we can learn a thing or two about humility and freedom from Bollywood's first family.


Labels: , , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket